Sunday, May 13, 2012

19.5 weeks



How far along? 19.5 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 5-8 lbs gained so far depends on the day and time I get on the scale.  It jumped a little this week. YIKES! Here we go.

Maternity clothes? Oh dear this has been the interesting story of the week.  My jeans are finally starting to dig into my tummy a bit and are quite uncomfortable.  SO I searched for clothes all week.  Target – zip; Khols – zilch; motherhood – got 2 things for way too much $$; Ross- hit the jackpot found 3 pairs of cute shorts/capris.  FINALLY! Now if I could just find something to wear to church! That’s my next goal J
 
Sleep:  I can’t complain yet J It is a little harder now but I know it’s worth it!  I am going to be borrowing my sisters pregnancy pillow soon and I’m counting down the days!  I can’t wait!

Best moment this week: Celebrating our 2 year anniversary.  I LOVE THIS MAN MORE THAN ANYTHING I COULD IMAGINE!! And celebrating Mother’s day (hearing Justin give an amazing talk in church.  He talked about our pregnancy journey and it really REAlly touched my heart to hear his feelings and thoughts.  He also talked about how amazing our mothers are.  We really are so blessed!) And knowing that NEXT year I will have a baby to love and snuggle! 

 Miss Anything? Sleeping on my tummy – but if that’s all I can’t complain J  I also really need some new dresses for church and shopping isn’t so easy. It’s either hideous or so expensive.  BOO!  Looking forward to visiting my sis Tiffany soon and hopefully raiding her maternity wardrobe! J

 Movement: some here and there…still looking forward to more! I LoVE it!

Food cravings: I haven’t had any crazy cravings yet.  But pizza still just sounds So delish!  A BIG greasy pizza hut pizza…but I am trying to have self control so I haven’t had it yet.  J and I have a delicious alternative that is much healthier and I love it too! Pita pizzas with whole wheat pitas and bruschetta…YUMMY!

 Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really J Thank goodness! I am appreciating not feeling sick much more now!  I do find that it is harder to eat 3 meals a day.  I can’t eat as much as I used to in one sitting and I seem to get hungrier more often so I think snacking throughout the day works best for me. 

Have you started to show yet: Yep, I’m showing but I still feel like I don’t LOOK pregnant.  Just like I have an old mans beer belly.  Haha!  But my view when I lay down on my back still amazes me to see this bump growing bigger and bigger.  I feel like it has really grown in the last week or 2.

Gender: Let’s hear it for the BOY!

Labor Signs: No, and I thank Heavenly Father every day!  You stay strong cervixes of mine!

Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: SO happy!
Looking forward to:  Feeling more movement and making it to the HALFWAY mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment